With U.P. State Credit Union’s Online Banking system, you can:
- Transfer money between your U.P. State Credit Union accounts
- Make balance inquiries on your accounts and loans
- Reconcile your checking account
- Review account histories and recent transactions
- Make payments on your U.P. State Credit Union loans
Like an ATM needs a PIN number, your online banking will need a secure password that you will choose. No one will know this password unless you tell them, not even the staff at U.P. State Credit Union. If you forget this password, or feel it has been compromised, please contact us to reset it for you. Your member number is your 4 or five digit account number followed by two zeros. Your PIN number is the last 4 digits of the first owners social security number. Once this temporary password is entered, you must immediately change this to a chosen password of your choice, which has to be at LEAST 8 digits, with at LEAST 2 numbers and 2 letters.